Latest Updates

"These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full", John 15:11.
  • R. G. Letourneau was a committed Christian who made God his business partner. Often referring to God as the chairman of the board, this Stockton, California native used his God-given abilities to design, develop, and produce heavy earth-moving equipment. His machines were first used in farming, but with the onset of World War II he won contracts with the U.S. Army. His equipment had become so advanced that he produced more than two thirds of all the Army's earth-moving equipment during the war. God blessed Letourneau's partnership with him immensely. Letourneau became very wealthy. God blessed him so much financially that he began giving God more and more of his income. He reached such unparalleled success in business that every year he gave God 90% of all his earnings and lived off the remaining 10%. R. G. Letourneau demonstrated the awesome fact that God honors people who will trust and obey his will for their lives. Today, students studying at Letourneau University in Longview, Texas leave their mark on the world as they serve the Lord.

Pages : 1